Our industry, the economy, and just about every aspect of our lives is currently changing. Unfortunately, the ongoing spread of COVID-19 (coronavirus) has required many businesses, including ours, to make operational changes and modifications that have a direct impact on customers.
We have implemented the following changes in an effort to continue providing services and solutions to you with minimal interruption. Safety has been, and will always be, our number one priority. It is not a responsibility that we take lightly.
Not only is the safety of our staff important, the safety of our customers and partners—and all of their employees—is equally important. To ensure we provide the best service and minimize risk, effective March 13, 2020:
- Our production staff is fully operational, and we have implemented the following steps to maintain that status.
- We have reviewed our internal sanitation procedures and updated them to be much more stringent, with every work area being sanitized numerous times per day.
- We have placed additional hand cleaning and sanitizing stations around our facility and encourage every employee to use these frequently.
- Currently we are not planning on shutting the production facility down, unless instructed to by local, state, or federal officials.
- We have implemented a strict no visitor policy on all of our campuses. No person other than production staff is permitted on the production floor. Necessary outside vendors are being allowed to perform their tasks but will be escorted to minimize contact with our staff.
- Shipments and deliveries are still happening, with all drivers instructed to remain in their vehicles until/or unless instructed otherwise.
- Out of concern for their safety, as well as the safety of every person they come in contact with, we have grounded our sales staff. Our sales team typically travels to and from facilities to serve our customers. We have not only grounded them, but we have asked them to work from home. Your individual sales representative is available via email or phone call. Your sales rep will stay in touch via GoToMeeting, to review drawings, scope information, and anything else that might require a collaborative effort.
- We are methodically moving as many personnel as possible out of the office environment and transitioning them to working from home. This step is necessary not only to allow those individuals to help with children while schools are closed, but also to minimize the possibility of cross contamination, especially in regard to production employees.
We are continually monitoring this situation, and you can count on us to deliver the same quality equipment and service you have come to expect from the Sam Carbis Solutions Group. Together we will weather this difficult situation and keep our family of workers safer and our safety goals on track. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us at 1-800-845-2387 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any concerns or questions.
President, Sam Carbis Solutions Group